Friday, October 17, 2008

Home Is Where The Cute Stuff Is.....

I spend too much time e-chatting with my ebay vintage clothing boardies.....but one needs community....I love chatting with my real life neighbors on Broadway....the Best, The Quirkiest block in Tacoma......tho 6th ave is catching up.....


One of my boardie pals is Holly aka Lucitebox.....If I win the lottery I'll spend half of it with her..she has fantabulous stuff......
My favorite vintage jacket is an amazing late 40s number in gray wool with millions of silver studs.....It's Joan Crawford meets Vivienne Westwood......
I bought if from Holly about 2 years ago.......
I get massive compliments when I wear it and I'm so thrilled to have bought it from someone I admire and like a lot......
So I was so thrilled to find out via DressADay that her stunningly cute apartment is featured now on Apartment Therapy.....
take a peek !




I'm about to start a new decorating project....paint first....then some new furniture.....oh Boy!! This is Good clean fun.....

No comments: