Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Crimeny.....I've lost my camera again....

or I'd show you a pic of bunches of stuff....The New Frontier....has an orange front. Jennifer Johnson came to visit us at Amocat/Funkoma......
as did Fewster (more on that later) and so did Nanette...and her rapidly growing big baby....She moved to the lower floor at Sanford, as did
Tracymarie
...
Lots of folks have been stopping in.....we're happy to continue Rampart in the same crazy spirit......
I must get over to Sanford visit the pals.....I haven't been since last 3rd thursday......chatted for long time with the wonderment that is Polly
...because.
I have been moving...you may have heard!!
I have another day or 2.....
and then I can start setting out the 100+ pieces of vintage clothes, and small furniture I"ve bought in the last month, but had to stash because of moving.....you may have heard.
Mystic Mocha is now serving beer.....another place to wet yr. whistle in the Dome District besides at Freighthouse.....and yes, my neighbors are still serving those damn Fried Twinkies......they are evil people who want you to explode in some kind of hyper sugar bliss ment.........
I'm a bit sad that I won't be business-wall sharers.....they are good sports.....but I still live upstairs with Tacoma's greatest view!
Wow! I can't wait for the Tall Ships....
I'll be down at the waterfront on Thursday morning to see them round Vashon.
I lived 2 blocks west of Magoo's 2 years ago and walked down to just below The Spar.
I was amazed.....I was in awe....it was Awesome......(in the old sense of the word..)
to see those shimmering white sails, the glossy wood on the sheets of ruffled blue both heavenbound and port bound.......
I can now truly understand how people who had not seen anything like them in their lives, in their cultures would think they were Gods....
Magical Beings ........
I encourage every single person on the planet to be on Tacoma's waterfront to see them come into Commencement Bay......
Suck this, Seattle......
Tacoma is cool, and we don't even have to try very hard....we just am.

No comments: