Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It's the 60s on eVintageSociety Blog Tag !

This week on the eVintage Society Blog tag - be sure to check out for her fav 60's picks too!

MOD OR MAD MEN?
I Love Mod ! I love and loved Twiggy !

I don't wear either look but for the sleek lines similar to this darling 60s Pauline Trigere sleek and fun jacket that scoots between MOD and Mad Men Secretary, from vintage seller, Catbooks1940s.





FAVE PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY FITTING THE BILL?

Coming up for auction on 4/9 in the evening is a genuine Real ... 60s Scooter Dress. It isn't sleek......It's Fun ! and it is so perfect for spring scooter or bicycle riding !


ICONIC EARLY 60s STARLET?

I'm a sucker for the early 60s Girl Groups.....but I like this hot chick !

Ann Margaret and some guy in Viva Las Vegas !

LATE 60’s?
I love CHER !! Not exactly a starlet....but she can act.....and her style was very influential .


SINATRA OR THE SWINGIN’ 60s SCENE?

While I do love the lounge scene.....and no one loves a great martini more than me, I am and always will be a Flower Child........so swinging........and love, and flowers and the funnest clothes ever !! Funny you should mention that......I have several 60s auctions starting up on ebay 4/9 in the evening...





And on we go to Vintage Bulletin . Mmmm, I can't wait for next week's goodies !! on eVintage blog go-round!


3 comments:

kathy said...

did ann margaret ever wear pants? i hope not, i like that about her. ;)

propriatress said...

mmmmm, Good Question! I'll watch Viva Las Vegas again and see.....It's been soooooo long I can't remember....(I had the Elvis soundtrack album...)

Dandelion Vintage said...

Ann Margret rocks! I love her and Elvis in VLV