Thursday, August 25, 2011

Like spending on Office equipment....



because it is...it was.
New keyboard with the letter u U. yes...no more keeping it on a clipboard. Expect many capital U's from now on. Don the Tinfoil Hat if yoU have issUes.

Then, hell, let's jUst (sorry)...pull all the info off and reload Windows. Yeah, let's do that. Done.
Load in all the programs that I lost.
The good news is I'm good to go for another 2 years or so before I replace my old workhorse here.
so here's some pretty pictures.
new listings very darn soon too !

Cherokee Purple tomato....yUm !

here's the bottom of the tomato....and the inside of the tomato....
no need to tell you that this is what heirloom tomatoes look like....now that we're all up to speed on that!
that's the PSP box.....nice dinner out and a long visit with Colin and chatting about hot sauce and his new digs...and the lovely Jennifer....




When I wasn't taking pics of the garden, I was laying around on the beach...and hangin' with my canoe. and I cleaned my whole house....mopped floors even. Next week....painting....

my corn is 8 feet tall !





gourd !


finally, my first Morning Glory....now I get 3 or 4 a day....




the beach fence with the nasturtium climbing along......




No comments: