Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'm on a vacation...

and on many shopping trips on the Coast of the West....another fantastic Chinese Dinner for Valentines Day.......so I haven't put up much new vintage lately...a few cute women's vintage skirts, sweaters and tops....so..let's review...
******Here's some Kids Vintage ....Candy for the Eye, and then a little Vinegar of the Soul....

below, I ask for 3 minutes of your time...
Please watch this vid from Regretsy...It expresses Some of my True Feelings about etsy, about selling on line, and being a 'Capitalist Crafter' (c)...after selling groovy-ness to you since the '60s...man...and now online for more than a decade....I've seen it all...







The Little Levi's tag has a place for a phone number so the jacket can call home..Awwwwww...




another Awwwww....look at the tag, and the orange little e....



Adorable 60s plaid pleated dress for a sweet little toddler...after her nap, that is..........




And for the hip 70s baby....Sweet little bell bottoms....
yeah, I know!



99.99% of you are AWESOME AND KIND... and we all have to put up with nasty people...le sigh...CLICK the little youtube symbol in the right bottom corner, or else a Nasty Ad pops up over the video...and you can't watch it. Stupid Google.



so yeah, from now on, I'm putting moustaches on EVERYTHING!!

this chart from....

No comments: