Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Got A Freaky Old Lady Name Cocaine Katy




who does embroideries on my jeans.......

the ol' Shel Silverstein song.....by Dr. Hook....(vid below)

I have sold many things to famous or not so famous very talented people...when I was in High School (2 1/2 years) I made tons of things that I sold at a Head Shop (name escapes...) on Jefferson Street near the Liquor Store, Lawlers, if you must know....

and I met lots of "Rock Stars".....ha ...and I got a lot of commissions to embroider groovi things on their jeans......
I also made a tidy little lump of cash cutting up jeans and making tuxedo morning coats for fancy boys and girls.....
Well, that's the kind of thing that happens to a girl that lives near a world class city......

Recently I sold this blouse.......
to Lynne Adele of The Victor Mourning...


Lynne plays the banjo and is pretty and she sings. I feel so lazy!
Well, I'm really happy to do my part to help performers, The Real Talented People of the Planet ..look good...
Because when you look good ...You feel good...and when you feel good, You Look and Sound FABULOUS on stage......


********************************************

Here's a mess ...of Dr. Hook etc......

No comments: