Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am lovin' etsy....

I got a Jones...I got an affliction...I am hooked on etsy...
it's fresh, and earnest and doesn't dwell on irony...tho they have a well-developed sense of humor....which is far more fun than irony, po-mo irony anyway.....
so I've been having a great time selling, oh sure, you meet some very swell folks there........
I love the smallness, the celebration of the smallness...
I could cycle thru The Treasury...for hours, and um, have.
(I been chosen to be featured in a few Treasury (treasuri)...

This dress is cute. If I was 200 years younger, I'd wear it with very holey jeans...
but I am not that young, but someone is.
and it is in etsy's Redefine Your Style gift guide....here, see for your self...





Yes, it is a frock for Chubby girls....tee hee.

No comments: