Thursday, October 9, 2008

It's My Birthday....So Sing Along !

So I just wanted to remind you that I hate landlords...but for Riley. Here's some Tressie music.....
Enjoy. Happy Birthday Shayne, my beloved son. And Miles, you lucky kid.
I'm the same age as um, Lucinda Williams...Oprah! Matt Groening, Harvey Fierstein, Michael Moore, Marsha Warfield, Denzel Washington, John Travolta, Kathleen Turner, Stevie Ray Vaughan...
so when I feel like telling the Straight World a big wet FU...Well I just listen to these songs....and right now, I feel like telling all the rich people a big FU!!! and send me cash....American Cash....
The UWT MBA Fight Song:





don't ya just love Charlie Watts and that little fn ting ting he does on the high hat.....


My eternal question....


And is there anything scarier to straight people than people lovin' SEX !


1 comment:

january dawn said...

hi mom! I called you on your b-day. I hope you got the message. I love you! I hope you can come down & visit soon! xxoo J