Saturday, October 27, 2007

Bridges of Size

Clicking the title link will take you to The Tacoma Historical Society website and please notice the clickable link on the left side to take you to the article titled : ~~~
Murray Morgan Bridge Saved
er, uh, wat ? I 99% support the City of Tacoma head-butting or suing the necessary people who Forgot To Maintain the MM bridge.....
(darn it, I can't believe I forgot to maintain the bridge)
because the fact that it had to be closed is pretty convincing evidence that it wasn't maintained.....ya know !
I loved that damn bridge.....Mark & I drove over it to get to one of our favorite spots in Ttown..and I have the pictures to prove it......




What is it with Tacoma and Bridges ??



Well, here's a little photo essay on footbridges....please enjoy !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

those shoes are pretty rad i like

propriatress said...

hi intacoma ! snakeskin cowboy boots....You have excellent taste in manly footwear !

Jen said...

I knew it was you! Next time, take care of that bridge!

I had a plan to drive over it, check out the tideflats, take pictures, possibly find better way to get to NE Tacoma than current route of driving all the way down 99 on account of freeway allergy that keeps me off 509. But alas, I waited too long. Now I have to wait until October 34th, and that is a very long time.

propriatress said...

Yeah, it was me..it's always me !
wow, waiting for the 34th of October is like waiting for the 12th of Never..and that's a long long time.....(sorry Johnny Mathis ...I couldn't stop myself...)
But like I have just started saying..."It extends Tressiefest and that is a very good thing!"