Wednesday, December 16, 2009

So I was thinking...


and feeling grateful that so many people were wondering why I was "closing"...I can't continue to work 60 hours a week.....But I am still here!
Most Sats and Suns only since it's just me 99.99% of the time.


And I was thinking of what it is I shall have for sale in the future..
I love certain modern labels and moods......
To name a few...
Ralph Lauren because I love the classics.....
But a label isn't really important unless you find one that "speaks" to you.......

I really like ....
Classiques Entier, INC, Bebe, Jessica McClintock, Young Edwardian, J Peterman, Ralph...some Tommy, some Abercrombie, some AE, and some whatevah labels that are just good style.




Moods -- more steampunk....more lingerie...and much more of things I've designed and made....






Trench coats, cashmere anything, angora anything, leggings!! a great sweater, a white shirt, worn-out denim, and plaid!
Especially tartan.
I love linen. I love wool. I love cotton. I love silk. I love leather.
And I love the "fakes" if they are good fakes.








Boots, tennies, great MaryJanes and fun sandals for the 4 months of sandal weather...
A flattering dress ...A warm and interesting coat and cute little jackets.



I love suits, they aren't my style,I love a woman who wears one without looking like a matron at the prison....
but I love a man in a suit jacket and a pair of jeans...



I love menswear for women, and great tailoring for men. There's nothing like a guy unafraid to wear a snappy hat or an interesting scarf....


And I love the wacky stuff too......

Because John and Jane become very Dull if they are always perfect...


I feel like Life is so serious most of the time...
we got some big big issues...

Fashion is not what I care about......but I love to have fun with Style!
I want my clothes to do their job and to look and feel good...for me, for you.




I may only have a few months left on my lease here but I want to continue to provide these things....
Sparkly things.....party clothes........
And I'll always have great things for guys who want to step up and out of a t shirt and jeans from time to time...

funkoma vintage is a tiny little shop with my point of view...
Style, fun and Tacoma....
We are who we are and pretty damn happy about that......

No comments: