Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fresh men in Funkomavintage world....



1930s 1940s Golden Bear black leather motorcycle jacket....

Distinctive half-belt back and pleat with a sunburst pattern of tucks...
well, I think it's a Golden Bear...the tag is very worn, and it says California Mf'g Co, Oakland California.... Nuff for me...I'm a native daughter of the Golden West....listed and sold on etsy in 5 minutes....
so if the $ doesn't arrive I'll relist it.
But here it is for reference...leave a comment if you have more information....this one was hard to research without going to the library...it's that rare.






Comfy chunky knit 70s sweater...shawl collar, big buttons. unusual basket weave knit pattern.....Oh yeah !



You know I'm kookoo for vintage military wear.....how can I be so Anti-War, and love the military goods?
Coming soon ...1950s Army Field shirt in OD wool, dated 1952 -1951.



And here's another favorite find (sold)......Mohair, a 60s mohair sweater...I love the tag! Shag-Rac.
Young Breed, and it's a Long...




2 pairs of Made in America Vintage Levi jeans........
Levis vintage 517 boot cut


Vintage 501 Made in America Levis jeans...
Another thing that I'm crazy for.....


A fantastically exciting find......1930s ulster pocket melton plaid peacoat aviator style wool jacket.
All the typical 30s design style is right here...half-belt back, button on/off belt, high handwarmer ulster pockets and big patch pockets too.

If you know me at all, I love the old stuff...antiquity...tradition...and handmade love. This jacket was so beloved by the owner, it has a charming repair on the back, patched with some fabric from the belt.
Charm. charm. charm.






handmade patch......

And get some new underwear......vintage 60s Jockey boxer shorts..........Men's lingerie !
Indian Love Call boxer shorts.....
Love love love and indians ....
horses sniffing flowers.....oh Love Sweet Love.









Vintage 50s Penney's nylon knit tank top undershirt....


No comments: