Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Pretty Dresses.......and 4 Jackets

I thought I was done for the year with the pretty party dresses......but look what I found in my own personal wonderland (ie. storage). These should be listed by ...oh, noonish on Thursday.....I made a new-ish look for my photo area....featuring my old Army wood filing cabinet......a huge coffee burlap bag for my floor....and a few other cute things......


Fantastic 60s MadMen party dress with oodles of beads and sequins.


50s blue silk jacquard party dress...bombshell!

40s blue lace bombshell sheath....



80s Green Metallic strapless !



50s blue beaded jacket....this is so pretty......



a 60s Blue/Green plaid wool cape...





60s white faux fur girly jacket....I've not seen one like this before...



70s Lanvin plaid jacket....sold in Palm Beach!

No comments: