Friday, November 19, 2010

I yam what I yam...

but you are sweet........potato.

hey November, you were 70 degrees at the first of the month, remember? well, I do. I knew you'd be back to your old tricks...freezing me..and with ...snow?

This is late November....acorns..and dry leaves.






another November thing....waiting for my persimmons to ripen.  taps taps taps taps taps.......baking a pumpkin pie...(yes I did that today)


so here we are....Sweet potatoes in the can, and a real ripe Yam!

2 comments:

the Citizen Rosebud said...

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog, proprietress.

I try to love the sweet potatoes (it being a superfood and all) but the potatoes are nearer and dearer to my heart, and part of my gut.

love your acorn collection. great idea. we have these strange long acorns that are scattered through out my neighborhood. I may take your inspiration and go for a walk.

propriatress said...

I love potatoes....bags and bags......maybe cause my mom was born there!
and, yeah. why are acorns so dang cute?