Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another funkoma vintage Project...




see me at wardrobe_remix...
first time ever sending a pic of me to them...to the stream...I'm not wild about photos of me...but I relented because I dress in black a lot...and I'm gonna document many different me's in black. Ha.

So...my latest project...is a saffron vintage coat with some cute tartan and big red buttons...
this was hanging on the rack last winter for a few days, and one day, I noticed......someone had cut the buttons off!
So back in the box it went...I didn't know what I wanted to do with the coat...great style, nice size, fab color...

I've been saving these buttons for a while looking for a perfect project...and one day my eye spied...some classic red tartan.......

So your peanut butter is over my chocolate....and here we have a wonderful twist on a basic 50s/60s coat....
it's available at etsy...click my link over there on the right...or email me...

No comments: