Friday, October 31, 2008

It's Back........





Halloween!!!
The only holiday worth it's weight!!!!!!
For me, everyday is Halloween...But today, I go the extra mile and become another person.....Today I'm Marie Antoinette...The party starts at 8 pm......
This morning I'm me...but this afternoon I'll transform into The Queen Without A Head....
So appropriate don't you think......Madame Deficit....Revolution....The changing of the country's leaders....tho this time without all the blood come November 4.



And in fashion and my whole life's philosophy......If it was good once, let's use it again.....Style Recycle.....and Don't ya know.....now is the time you want to save money and get something new...nothing better than buying vintage.
We work hard to be sure what you find on my racks is stylish, clean and ready to go!
About men's fashion: Why yes I have tweedy jackets, sweaters, and checked pants....

From the NYTimes is this cute slideshow showing modern revival of 70s fashion.....The GOOD fashion of the 70s....




And an article about of A Revival of Good 70s Fashion.....Yes, Carter was right...Be good, Be Kind, Wear a sweater and install solar panels on the White House.....


And about the Mom/Daughter fashion steal....I remember these years....but I also stole from my kids.......a cute article from the Times also.....

No comments: