Saturday, July 12, 2008

See My 'Hood on the TV Screen.....


Some planet-destroying car company will be driving aimlessly around downtown T Town on Sunday....on my street ! As Derek exit133 has mentioned, they taped a notice to our doors informing us that business as usual is over on Sunday.
I can't park at my shop to unload fresh new vintage......and neither can you.
My notice said they'll be driving up Broadway between ninth and seventh, and looping back around Angel, er, Whore, er, Opera Alley.......around and around for 4 hours.
Just so you can see how pretty a new car looks while driving in the edgy urban environment......
You'll catch a glimpse of Tully's, Sanford and Son, Me, Parking Garages, and a peek-a-boo view of The Tideflats, The Elks Building, A few empty buildings and sweet lil Soiled Dove Alley........

So, speaking of the gays, and Out In The Park......
I wish this was my ebay auction:
ANTIQUE-BOX-4-CLEAR-RECTAL-DILATORS-DILATOR-DRS-ESTATE
that's a pic of them up there!

No comments: