Saturday, May 19, 2012

In the garden and with the camera....

once I get things planted, I take pictures ....because it is so fun to see the growth as the season rambles on......growth is never, ever fast enough......

already the little alyssum and petunias in the pots are twice as big....that week of sunshine, 80 degrees and water really does the trick!


how easy are pansies to grow from seed? Well, these all seeded themselves from the pansies in my pots...here in the side yard....that is all...... scatter the seeds in the early fall, or start them in the late winter indoors....keep them watered, and that would be easy in the fall outdoors right? rain rain rain......




let the onions I planted last Spring to go ahead and blossom.......



work area......that rusty rake head....found that on the beach.
perfect.







Swiss Chard!




I'm not super happy about the shady garden near the garage....
once the flowers and things get much bigger....


No comments: