Monday, November 22, 2010

the original the stupendous the cashmere panties.......

when I started looking on the old internets for cashmere underwear made from recycled cashmere sweaters, I found nothing. Nothing. No one had done it by September 2009. I was first on the planet Earth to get them made and listed.....in my search, I found 3rd world factory made cashmere panties for women....I found one pair of 3rd world factory made cashmere bloomers....and I found baby's soakers made from old sweaters....I found cashmere blend panties....but no 100% cashmere panties, bloomers, knickers, drawers....from recycled.
so now, I find I'm being copied !
that means it was a fabulous Idea!



Here's a red pair.....and more will come in the next few days...and that ain't all that's in my head....

.
and a few pics of past projects.......



No comments: