Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Foodie Goodie

You would think they'd rhyme. But no.
They're cute tho....
Oh Christmas tree...o christmas tree...I'm a gonna eat you.......
from this post on Apartment Therapy......

Here's me...waiting for the Persimmons.....

I ate a billion of them when I lived in California because it is a State Law in the Golden State that every yard has to have a tree....so they were rather common....
but uncommonly delicious......

after 3 days stuck inside because of The Huge Snow of the Northwest (2" of snow)
I bundled up in layers and went to go buy some.........food.
I was out of Bloody Mary Mix.


70s Italian Waffle stompers, patagonia leggings, wool thi-hi socks, short black sweater dress, 70s Harris Tweed jacket, gray scarf and a cream mohair beret. striped mitts....made by me......these are my everyday, all day pair.

No comments: