Friday, June 18, 2010

Show Me The Honey....




I am officially Bee Obsessed.....
I bought some buckwheat honey the other day....and...I will continue to eat it even though I don't like it....it's so strong !
and I love buckwheat anything....as a child I'd order buckwheat pancakes when everyone else at the table ordered buttermilk......


Even though I know that bees throw up the sugary nectar in a honeycomb ...and viola! Honey....this does not dissuade me from eating my honey.......

What the Hellz is this crap?
beware...a stupid song starts playing as soon as the site begins to load up.
It might taste pretty good, but people, how lazy can you beeee? And then you toss the can in the trash! Stop it.


Let's get right to the fashion.....Bee Cute!
I wear black a lot...what's not to like !
accenting an outfit with gold or yellow is still unexpected, I think...
with a black dress or a top and skirt....most folks automatically reach for white, red, or gray...and don't think often enough of Yellow as the accent.......

Yellow, Butterscotch, Gold...accessories...






Paired with Black...
a romper....
silver sequins with black...mix it up ..gold, silver...copper....heavy metal.......


60s black lace wiggle dress......
black and white scooter print 60s dress...


black floral dress......
Lacy black feminine vintage blouse.....

black with sparkles.....vintage gauze India blouse


Black eyelet vintage dress.......

No comments: