Thursday, March 5, 2009

What I'm Wearing March 5 2009

getting dressed is important to one's outlook on life...I have cute jammies and cute slippers, but I can't go out like that....well, I can.....I choose not to (yet)
Today I'm wearing a pink and purple with orange fringe scarf I think I got from Annie...that I love love love...both Annie and the scarf, a pair of jeans, Levis nothing special, a pinky sweater dress over a stripe shirt, and a pair of wine leather boots...(that look like these for sale on etsy!)....
All thrifted....
the inspiration is SPRING...If I can dream it, I can dress it....
look for more pansy-inspired outfits daily.........
The 2nd bested thing (besides the scarf) is this flower pin I garage-saled last summer (Mark got a cute fat little teapot)...
it's like a Rudbeckia in lime and fuschia with black, and a long acid green stem, made of metal, and its best part is the cluster of black stamens......
This year I shall co-ordinate my collection of flower pins...and my collection of sparkly rhinestone stuff....





No comments: