Saturday, July 12, 2008

Me Need Barbies.....

Hi arty folks....
for an art project now in the works....to be done by the queen of funkoma vintage....
I could use bunches of old barbies, kens, and any and all of their friends....even some bratz....as long as they're about 12" tall.
I don't care what condition they're in.....
any old plastic dolls are welcome also...





I will be your new BFF...if you leave your name /email/and/or phone number, with your donation, I'll be happy to include your name in a drawing for a special prize worth actual importance.....that you can show off/wear/ebay.
You can bring them by the shop at 712 Broadway, or drop them off for me at Friesenburgers....slip in my mail box.....at 306B E. 26th even.....
Thanks for supporting the arts.....
your arty pal,
Tressie

;-)

No comments: