Friday, June 20, 2008

I Semi-French Kissed The Helm....

Because I love them so........tho sometimes the art laughs at me.....but we are in couples therapy and it will all be fine......And that is as good a reason as you need to attend the Fundraising Event they will hold soon. Date tba.......

Random Events during my huge move. I haven't seen my children or my grandchildren for a long time and I miss them so much. I wish I could Jeannie blink and get the rest of my stuff moved....but alas...I am not a Genie.....I am a Queen.

When Murphi was here Mark and Murry and I went to Masa to see him and stuff. Well, he (Murphi) is such a damn Rock Staaar, that we didn't get much face time with him. I did get to hug him hugely in his cashmere Izod sweater. NY is so lucky and Tacoma is poorer for his move away, but it is best for him. Perhaps someday our boy can come home.........

I'd never been to Masa.....I'm sorry, but fancy fancy restaurants in Tacoma make me giggle...but you know what I think about Prentiousness!!
I will call you out on that Each and Every time I smell it.....so knock it off!
Masa Smelled Good !!!! Once I found out the band was friends of Murphi (fom) they suddenly improved !
Masa smells like BBQ'd Spaniards and Axe Body Spray.

With Best Friends and Partners, we went to dinner at Harbor Lights to celebrate 11 Years of Glam Marriage ..........And Harbor Lights used to be our Comfort Restaurant......No More!!!!!!
Anthony's has slowly squeezed all CHARM out of H L......it was such a f'n GENERIC seafood restaurant experience, Mark and I won't be back to eat......
boring food, cut corners everywhere, the quality was OK, but boring boring boring boring.
And I am so PISSED OFF ABOUT THIS...
Where do people get off thinking they have to "IMPROVE" everything??? Some things are fine the way they are. I expect that NEXT they will ditch the fabulous Kitschy sign in favor of BORING CORPORATE GENERIC sign.

I don't share with you where my personal private favorite places to go and have fun and drinks.......but 2 words.......Flying Boots on 38th.......

Bye for now. I don't have new pics, I don't even know where my camera is right now....I misplaced it!!

Come and visit us in our new digs..
712 Broadway, Baby!!!

No comments: