Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm Wearing My Dock Street T Shirt...

and TacomaMama........posts about the new menu......please don't ruin it.....
I was gonna wear my ONE and ONLY Exit 133 T shirt today.....but I haven't trashed it artistically yet.........Just saying....I'd show you a pic, but I'm shy....you'll have to see it yourself.....Dock st needs more good places to eat.....tho I am partial to Dock Street Landing.....bar and grill.....the T Shirt and the bar........

So What Tacoma-made or Tacoma-centric clothing choices did you make today??? Mall purchases don't count.....But purchases from small businesses do...and anything you shoplifted will also count towards your final score........(bonus points for dancing to Darrell Data...and signing up for his email list)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

is there a new restaurant in the glass museum?

propriatress said...

well there is a Cafe....I think it's the same-o same-0....the website says
...
Café

Gallucci's Glass Café is now open at the Museum of Glass. Stop by for a morning sweet treat and coffee or a delicious lunch. The menu includes a nice selection of salads, sandwiches and weekly specials, including homemade soups and tamales. Gallucci's Glass Café is open 10 am to 3 pm every day the Museum is open.

I think it's creepy to think about eating Glass....