Friday, April 4, 2008

Who's Going To Vegas ??? Ready ???

This week on the eVintage Blog tag -
Who's Ready for Vegas!

Be sure to check out Kitsch-y Cool for her fav Rockabilly picks too!

FAVORITE ROCKABILLY LOOK / PIECE IN YOUR INVENTORY?

I've just sold off most of what was great for VLV....that I could find in my vast inventory. ha ha. Right now I have some great jeans, bowling shirts and some very cute sundresses !


DO YOU WEAR THE ROCKABILLY LOOK AT ALL?

Why yes ! Tho I'm mostly cowgirl-gothy, I goth-spin everything. One of my favorite looks is leopard 60s capris, black springolators, and a sleeveless cowboy shirt .....all the better to show the tattoos.

CRUCIAL ROCKABILLY VINTAGE ACCESSORY FOR GIRLS?

Other than attitude, one must have something that shows off "the girls". Don't waste your youth by being too good.


FOR GUYS?

Acting like a gentleman, a pair of tight fitting vintage denim jeans. Guys, Hairdo ! Think Brian Setzer !




PERSONAL STYLE. SANDY OR RIZZO?

Being a preacher's kid.......I have to go with Rizzo......Heart of Gold.


AGE OLD QUESTION….ELVIS OR THE BEATLES?

Both ! My first 2 Wheel Bicycle, a fat tire 50s model, had Elvis painted on the front fender. But I fell in love with the early John Lennon greaser look. Paul can jump off a bridge.


Let's see what up at Couture Allure !
And visit eVintageSociety......for the best in vintage on the web....

No comments: