Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Prints Prints Prints.....Blog Tag

This week on the eVintage Society Blog tag - be sure to check out for her Prints Picks !

The questions for this week's fashion wondering/wandering !
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PRINT OFFERED IN YOUR INVENTORY? Since the father of LSD....just died today....I'm feeling all nostalgic about Acid....So this one on etsy..........

Wild PsychEdelic 60s Vintage Top will Blow Your Mind


WHAT IS YOUR DEFINITION OF NOVELTY PRINT?
I love prints that are real things......chairs, houses, silly flowers......


SIZE MATTERS….
WHEN WEARING PRINTS, DO YOU PREFER BIG OR SMALL?

Oh I'm petite..so I like small prints......No ! I like big prints......I like all prints....

COLOR OR BLACK AND WHITE? -
Both........ha ha!

WHAT DESIGNER DOES YOUR FAVORITE PRINTS?
My favorite is Alex Colman......
Here's some faves !!

Hindu....

Paisley.....



And on we go to Vintage Bulletin . Mmmm, I can't wait for next week's goodies !! on eVintage blog go-round!

No comments: