Thursday, February 14, 2008

I Love You and You Love Me....



Here I am.......getting ready for tonight !!
and I'm working on my
A) Dress to wear to SinSational tonight......(bring small bills !)

Fashion show Belly Dancing Fire Dancing Drag Kings & Queens
Living canvas w/ chocolate paint Food Wine DJs

B) Project for ebettydiy........

C) This.


oh yes. I don't get to see
everyone that I really like, that I really love....and so forth and so on.......
So tonight ! I can't wait to see you !
Not just family and close friends, but all those peeps that I admire from afar here in T-Town........ won't name names, because there isn't enough time today.....artists, writers, movers & shakers and those who don't move or shake........

SO MUCH Going on in Tacoma that doesn't involve Bowling..
and I love Bowling.......
Tomorrow, I shall blog about CASA and
Love Apples.....
My new beginning in Urban Gardening in the Dome District !!

No comments: