Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hi ! this is a nicer title than the post below

Not much to say right now 'scept it's a lovely day !!!!
Did you know Andy Wappler is moving on from KIRO ??? Waaaaah.
I just got off the phone with the darling Niki.....at TPU......which is not so PU.........(stinky) for an agency that wants waaaaaaay too much of my money (my fault--I like to be warm and see in the dark) TPU, has always been nice to me in the 25 yrs that I"ve lived in Tacoma,,,,,,,,but for one time..........
I have no idea what this post means but I really just wanted to bury the Jane Fonda post....oy Yeah.......
Suicide rates for 45 - 54 yrs olds, went up 20% from 99-2004 !!!!!
I'll have to read the article today....and report back. Man I will say, that personally was a very very stressful time for all of us, and me personally. I lost most of my estrogen, my chin dropped into my neck, and my favorite dog died, as did my beloved mother who is memorialized in a tattoo on my left arm.


OH, going to Antique Sandwich Company tonight............
Just saying..........

No comments: